History Channel: Lumberyard

Page 2 of 2

Odinn wrote:

There was a show on Logging the 16th, but I found it after the fact. Their TV schedule runs through 4 Feb right now but doesn't show anything related. Joe
On 1/20/2006 6:47 AM Joe Gorman mumbled something about the following:

There's a Logging Tech on the 26th at 2am (EST).
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

This is the nice thing about TiVo. If you record something, you can watch it as many times as you want before you delete it. I love being able to turn on the TV, see something on that I want to see, but be already 20-25 minutes into it, hit the record button, and I can go back and see it from the beginning.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:30:42 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

JOAT, why don't you post a reminder here one day before the show? I always forget or too busy doing nothing. Thanks.

"WD" wrote in message

I am thinking you need to be ducking pretty soon ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

always >forget or too busy doing nothing. Thanks. I am thinking you need to be ducking pretty soon ...
Ah, no prob. This individual is quite obviously irreversably brain damaged. A condition that usually results from sniffing paint, or from watching Bob Villa on TV.
JOAT If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.

He does remind people if you send him an email and request a reminder. Just put "wake up call" in the subject line and the show name in the message body.
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

message
ROTFL!!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

You really don't meant it, do you? :)
Sat, Jan 21, 2006, 10:57pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@wherevernet.com (WD) queries: You really don't meant it, do you? :)
No, he's been joiking with you. But you can e-mail him with your requests.
JOAT If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.
www.historychannel.com go to TV Schedule click forward arrow to Feb 5 - 11 Friday, Feb 10 Modern Marvels - The Lumberyard 7pm EST
Sun, Jan 22, 2006, 3:00am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) claimeth: He does remind people if you send him an email and request a reminder. Just put "wake up call" in the subject line and the show name in the message body.
No, that's incorrect. All such requests are not to be sent to Tom Watson. And, f he doesn't respond, then everyone is to respond to you. You don't remember the meeting we had on this? You didn't object, and the vote was unamious.
JOAT If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.