Hide Glue reversing

I have a joint glued with hide glue.Does any one have a trick to undo the joint.
Hot water tends to be quite effective. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Steam
Steam iron Bugs

Pour a little denatured alcohol on the joint. It will crystallize the glue and the joint will come apart.
Hot water worked beautifully. I will also keep the other tricks suggested for future. Thanks to all.