HF turbine HVLP $30 !!

The HF catalog I received in the mail today has their $50 turbine HVLP on sale for $40. 91772-1AHA. This is NOT a conversion gun. It is a turbine hvlp (ie. gun plus air supply).
I'm a happy HF customer but I don't plan on buying this sprayer. After all, how good could a $40 turbine HVLP possibly be?
But I have to admit I'm curious.