HF Dust Collector

Page 2 of 2
On 17 Feb 2009 21:48:05 GMT, Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

I'd have to dig out my manual, but other than the plastic bottom bag, it looks like mine.. I can check on the micron and air flow claims on the old model, if needed..
As to cyclones, I've always heard that the 5 gal. ones were fro shop vacs and too small for a DC..
Does it have 4" fittings, or 2 1/2"?
Please remove splinters before emailing