Helping Hand

Hello all fellow wodworkers. I'm here to give advice for those seeking it. And appreciate pointers as well. Please do not flood or spam me. I maintain a trust relationship to this NG thus far...
Plant a tree...It'll do ya good!
TJB
Hello Terry and Welcome to the wRECk.
(If'n you're a troll, we'll know soon enough)
Bob S.

How can I make a sure killing in the stock market? So far, like many investors I've taken it in the...well, you get the idea.
dave
terry boivin wrote:

Ask Hillery, she did pretty good a number of years ago.
Bay Area Dave wrote:

What kind of tree and what should I build with it when it gets too big?
Terry, go back !!! it's a trap! just kiddin! I'm a newbie as well .They are really a great bunch of guys and very helpful as well. Dan Parrell