Help Request. Does anyone recognize this sideboard?

Help?
This image
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb1.jpg shows a friends' sideboard that is missing the top shelf's crest rail.
The image
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb3.jpg is a longer shot of the top shelf.
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb1.jpg is a closeup showing the ghost of what was originally installed on the shelf.
My friends bought the item as is. It is quarter sawn white oak with walnut accents. We don't know how old the sideboard is. They want me to replace the back rail and would prefer that it look authentic.
If you can post or send pictures or descibe what the rail would have looked like, we would be grateful.
Thanks in advance Andy http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya
The ghost shot is
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb3.jpg .
Sorry. Andy

Durn!
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb2.jpg
Andy "I knew getting up this morning was a mistake!"