help: need a killer router bit set

can anyone suggest a source, brand, and quality. looking for a nice big complete set.
will be used for moldings, cabinet making, even pinball trophies! :-)
want to try and buy something that will last and do a great job.
thank you
Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
The internet's a great source. Amana, Freud, CMT, Whiteside to name a few brands. Prepare to spend some bucks for quality. Tom

In my opinion, MLCS (mlcswoodworking.com) is a good balance between budget and quality if you're not using these bits full-time. I have their 15 piece set plus a few individual bits and I've been very happy with them, great cut quality, etc. They are a step below Amana, CMT, etc, but definitely several steps above the $1/bit chinese ebay special sets. Infinity is another very good brand (infinitytools.com). Good luck, Andy
Koz Pinlicious wrote:

exactly cheap but they are known for their quality. You might also take a look at Amana router bits. Let me throw out a little advice if I may. I would only buy the bits that you have an immediate use for and build your inventory in that manner. That way your only spending your hard earned money on what you need and will use. Bit sets are impressive but many times you'll end up with bits you'll seldom, maybe never use. Unless you have deep pockets, there is no use throwing your money away.
Martie
thanks everyone, i appreciate all the suggestions and help.
i am currently researching all the brands suggested and will let you know what i go with.
thanks again!