HEART AND BOW CANDLE HOLDER

http://www.sawdustmaking.com/%20Bow%20and%20Heart%20Candle%20Holder/heart_and_bow_candle_holde.htm
Now this is something I would recommend you make. Because, if the power goes off, you've got a candle already out and ready. I'd stick a box of matches on the backside. Plus, women think they look nice. I've also got one of those hand-pump flashlights right where I can get to it, even in the dark. Very handy for getting over to the candles, and not bump into something on the floor. Altho, I can get to the candles (and matches) in the dark, if I have to. I've got a candle, and matches, in the bathroom too.
JOAT Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge.