What weedkiller would you recommend

use roundup and plant soon after plants die.

Reply to
ds549
I have dug over and rakes a piece of ground ready to sow grass seed bu
it is now covered with a fresh growth of docks. If I use a weedkille
on these docks, how soon after can I sow the grass
--
PatCh
Reply to

Reply to
ds549
5% vinegar (the normal strength you'll get at the grocery store) is what.. $1 a gal.? maybe $1.50? 1/2 Gallon of Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed and Grass Killer is $9.99 'round here...
Reply to
Shanghai McCoy
ok , i was using the quart bottle of roundup concentrate for 20.00 , makes makes about 16 gallons of spray .

Reply to
ds549

Site Timeline Threads