Heads up On 3 Senco Nailers kit

3 Senco Nail guns for $199.00
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&cartCntKey=Value+Center%2FClearance&CNTKEY=Products_2%2FValue+Center%2FClearance&ProductOIDb1022&.0%20&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-GIFTS_BUDGET_12_08_2005_AARP_list.txt-_-brand-_-pneumatic_kit_img
"Leon" wrote in message

But can you toenail with them?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

And do they come with FREE plans of things to build with them?

""You mean we don't get French benefits??"
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

LOL... good commercial...
I just watched channel 2 news and "Dominique" reported that an airplane in Chicago "Skidded into a Crash". LOL. I did not see any signs of a Crash that the air plane may have skidded into. I wonder if she meant that the air plane skidded and crashed.
"Leon" wrote in message

Ahh yes, Dominique ... loverly bit of fluff. Brought to you by hiring practices based solely on size of appendages between the ears and the knees ... if those lips were any bigger you could lick'em and stick her on the ceiling.
Keep in mind, Steely Dan is not just one guy.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

I was wondering if I was the only one that wonders where their people are found and why they were chosen. The one that gets under my skin is the weather guy that talks in 3 word spirts. He is from Utah IIRC and cannot seem to get a grasp on Houston weather. Today it feels like June but it is really November. Doh! Tomorrow will feel like August. We are 6 degrees above normal, yesterday we were 14 degrees below normal. Seems he should know by now that in Houston "Normal" is a 20 degree variance from day to day. I think the key word he is searching for is that the temperature is "so many degrees" above "Average".

Studio Band at that, although I think they have or did start to tour a bit when they got back together a couple of years ago. And for a bit of Rock & Roll trivia, I learned a couple of months ago that Mick Jagger sings with Carley Simon in the song "Your So Vain". Listening to the song for the 103,589 th time I truely missed that. He is indeed in there and receives no credit. ;~)
The first 4 of 45 or so boards that I got at M&G Sawmill have come out being 7/8 to 15/16" thick after plaining to a smooth surface on both sides. There is 1 small knot so far on one of those 4 boards and it is near the edge. 3 of the 4 are quarter sawn. I suspect that it will not get much better than this. ;~)
"Leon" wrote in message

Cross him with Dominique and you'd really have lip city.
... and if you truly listened to "You're So Vain" that many times you oughta see if the Pope will let someone out of purgatory in exchange.

You suck!!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

I just got back from selling a Bed job to a customer. $275. .... ... For 3 Chiwawa's. Some people... LOL

LOL....
snip- But can you toenail with them?
Yes, just make sure you buy some 15 ga angled toe nails ;) --dave