HD Bessey Tradesman clamp experience

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 13:26:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com wrote:

I don't think of them as flunkies at all. I was being facetious. <G>
Barry
Damn Dave, all I can say is your side of DC must get better people than my side. If I could find someone, anyone in the College Park MD store it would be amazing. But if that did happen the chances of heving a conversation in English would be even more amazing. Oh well.
My brother actually worked at HD for a few months. He is a carpenter by trade and blew out his back. He said the CP HD was the worst he had ever seen. Of course they treated him like crap at his store in Ft Meyers Fl as well. Didn't pay him near what someone else mentioned here either. He quit in discust after a few months. Maybe some managers make use of there employees, I don't know. Here they don't have a clue and really why would they the regesters are slammed with people all day without trying.
snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com wrote in message

I'd guess that perhaps as important to the older workers is health benefits and sick days. Maybe more than salary or hourly wage. OTOH, HD might find that with the knowledge of the older worker, the average sale and return sales would be higher per employee which would benefit the store in the long run in terms of profit.
--
Regards,
Jim Polaski

and