Have any 'wreckers seen one of these in person?

The new JDS-3100 CK? <http://www.jdstools.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category '>
I'm considering a 3HP cyclone DC to replace my Jet DC-1100CK and trash can.
The new JDS grabbed my attention for the following reasons:
- 86" total height. I'm in a basement with ~ 90" to the bottom of the joists. - Wheels on the unit and drum. Since it will need to be installed with the filters to the rear, I can easily pull the unit out to empty the pan. The drum on wheels is a no-brainer. - 2300 CFM - Automatic "filter whacker"
I've also been looking at the Grizzly G0441, which thoughtfully includes a remote, but there might be clearance issues with the ceiling. I'm also open to other suggestions within a few hundred bucks. My one show-stopper for lots of machines is ceiling clearance. I'm plumbed with 6" metal duct.
Thanks!
B A R R Y wrote:

Looks like an awfully stubby cone. Separation efficiency is likely going to hurt. Also, the inlet is really short and immediately branches into three. This is likely going to reduce the separation efficiency by introducing turbulance.
"flapper" style cleaners will abrade the inside of the filter.
18A for a 3HP motor is pretty high.
The filter surface area is advertised as 21.32 square feet.
You might want to compare this against the Clearvue CV1400. It's 82" high using a 24.7" drum. It uses a 5HP motor with 21A draw, and they suggest filters with give 600 square feet of filter area. It is rated as being able to pull 1120CFM through a 6" duct. However, you will need to do some assembly yourself.
Chris
Chris Friesen wrote:

I was going to take that off, as I have 6" pipe.

Thanks! I'll give it a look.

If your Jet is the same as mine with canister filter the foot print on this unit is about 2.5 times larger than the Jet. It weighs almost 400 #'s
Other than the lack of a remote control start up it looks like an elegant solution.
Ok, how much does it cost?

1500 at amazon.
ouch for me.
Leon wrote:

That's OK, as I would eliminate a trash can cyclone located next to the Jet.

Not a problem.

~ $1600.