Has anybody got an opinion on this Grizzly dust collector?

http://www.grizzly.com/products/G8027
It's on sale right now. I have a small basement shop. 12" planer, Router table, 6" jointer, Table Saw, Miter Saw. Think this would be appropriate?
Thanks, Jim
I think 500cfm is a bit on the low side. I have a similar delta model with 1.5hp motor. It's 1100cfm iirc. If I were to buy a dust collector today, I would add more money and get a cyclone type DC. Having said all that, It would probably work fine for the tools you mention. If you had a bigger planer or a drum sander, I would worry more.
brian
On 22 Mar 2006 07:35:13 -0800, jtpr wrote:

500 cfm is low. It would probably be OK with a _short_ flexible hose connection to _one_ tool at a time.
--
Art

Hi Jim,
I would suggest you save your money for a larger unit. I have this one: http://www.grizzly.com/products/G1029Z and it performs very well. I believe you might find the 1HP version to be too small.
Regards.
jtpr wrote:

It should be fine for your router table, planer, and jointer. Don't expect it to do much of anything for your table saw or miter saw I have a 2hp and it does a mediocre job on the MS; I don't even bother with it on the TS.
Understand that the bag will not catch much dust. Your tools are throwing mostly chips, but if you stick on a sander you better wear a dust mask.