Hardwood sources in Las Vegas

I am new to the area. Any recommendations on the subject?

I use Rugby off of Arville near Russell. I think it's off of Diablo. Kind of behind the Woodworker's Emporium (tool shop). There is also Austins Hardwood. Both cater to local trades and have surfaced hardwoods but not much more than about 3/4" to 7/8" thick.