Harbor Freight Tormek Clone Grinder $68-COUPON

Here ya go...
http://www.mikedrums.com/TormekCloneCoupon.gif
When you speak of me, speak well.
--

-MIKE-

-MIKE- wrote:

It's also third from the bottom on the left at http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html/wkend1124/usa_cpnsave.html .
--John
-MIKE- wrote:

Many thanks, Mike. You da man!
Larry
I stopped at a HF store yesterday to look at the Fein MM type tool they are selling. They didn't have any in stock, but they did have the Tormek copy on the shelf. I was a little surprised how cheesy it looked even for a HF tool. I would love to hear continued reviews.
cm

cm wrote:

The price with the coupon is attractive, but by now I've learned that cheaper isn't always a better deal. Sometimes paying more is cheaper in the long run, and I have to think something made in Germany is probably built to higher standards than a similar item made in China.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/10-Wet-Grinder-Kit/T10010

Well, spend what you want, but I don't think where it's made has as much impact as HOW it's made..
I'm sure that there are no places in Germany making cheap tools, though..
As the owner of a shop full of mostly chi-wan-ese tools, mostly Jet lathes, I'm impressed with a good tool, and don't really care where it's made..
(not implying that the HF tool is good or bad, as I haven't seen it)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Clone grinder, eh? Is that used when your clone gets dull? Or is it used to make clone sausage? . . . . Sorry, I suffer from Lee Michaels' disease. <G>