harbor freight air compressor spare parts

I have a Harbor Freight Central Pneumatic air compressor that I would like to find a new oil dipstick for. Harbor Freight tells me it will take 6-8 weeks or longer to get one. Has anyone had any luck finding spare parts any place else? By any chance does anyone know if they are a generic part and could be purchased through another manufacturer?

TIA

Respk

Reply to
respk

Pop`

Good luck. I've been waiting 8 weeks for a HF limit switch..... Its a SLOW boat from China.

Reply to
Woodhead

I got my part in about 8 weeks and it does come. Doesn't seem like HF carry any spare parts but instead garb it off the assembly line somewhere in China. They do give you a parts list and extra motor brushes which I don't see any other big name brand tool companies do.

Reply to
# Fred #