Happy ending

A couple of weeks ago I pinged the group with a question about my new (to me) dust collector and the problem I was having getting the sumbitch to run on my 30 amp circuit. Lots of good responses, all, and mucb appreciated. Answer was found in swapping out the subpanel in my shop, which had 30 amp screw-in fuses, with a bullet-fuse panel that could accommodate a larger load. 35 amp bullet fuse did the trick. The DC is great -- one of the few occasions in which i appreciate something that really sucks.
Larry

What size is the wire?
Doug Miller wrote:

(IMO) The better solution still would have been to switch the motor to the 240V configuration...
The wiring was addressed in the earlier thread...
I see one heading "Happy ending" followed by another "Bending wood" and suddenly inexplicably I fell like going out for a massage.