Hand Tool Heaven

Anyone ready to move to Maine?
http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/homestyle/08/31/tool.heaven.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 15:29:33 -0000, Charlie Self

Heck of an interesting looking place. Could probably spend the better part of a week just browsing, but live in Maine? I freeze my tail off during NJ winters so couldn't even consider living up there. No offense intended to any Maineites(?) who frequent the group. And just what DO they call people who live in Maine? (not Maineiacs)
ROY!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/homestyle/08/31/tool.heaven.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
Here's more. http://www.jonesport-wood.com/jwLibToolPhotos.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/homestyle/08/31/tool.heaven.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
I may never know the story on tool heaven; I went right for the Victoria Secret's link!
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

"Dave in Houston"wrote in message

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/homestyle/08/31/tool.heaven.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
Victoria
LOL ... some guys have all the luck. I got a Capital One link. :(
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/8/07

http://www.victoriassecret.com /
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message

Hehe ... gee thanks, but with all the estrogen around here I get to see that URL/link on the bill every month.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/8/07

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/homestyle/08/31/tool.heaven.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
Victoria
Actually, that's another type of "tool heaven".
B.
Charlie Self wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/homestyle/08/31/tool.heaven.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
I've been to the store several times. It's truly amazing. I've bought high quality machinist tools as well as things as simple as file handles and plastic mallets there. There are walls of wooden planes as well as metal planes. Several people I know have found good working Stanley 112 large scraping planes as well as many Bedrock planes. There's certainly a lot of crap in the place, but there are a lot of jewels too.
Rick http://www.thunderworksinc.com