Hand Tool Heaven

Anyone ready to move to Maine?

Charlie Self

part of a week just browsing, but live in Maine? I freeze my tail off during NJ winters so couldn't even consider living up there. No offense intended to any Maineites(?) who frequent the group. And just what DO they call people who live in Maine? (not Maineiacs)

ROY!

Reply to
ROY!

's more.

Saudade

I may never know the story on tool heaven; I went right for the Victoria Secret's link!

Reply to
Dave in Houston

> I may never know the story on tool heaven; I went right for the Victoria

LOL ... some guys have all the luck. I got a Capital One link. :(

Reply to
Swingman

Dave in Houston

I've been to the store several times. It's truly amazing. I've bought high quality machinist tools as well as things as simple as file handles and plastic mallets there. There are walls of wooden planes as well as metal planes. Several people I know have found good working Stanley 112 large scraping planes as well as many Bedrock planes. There's certainly a lot of crap in the place, but there are a lot of jewels too.

Rick

Rick

> I may never know the story on tool heaven; I went right for the Victoria

Actually, that's another type of "tool heaven".

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

URL/link on the bill every month.