Gun rack plans

Can anyone suggest where, or do you have, a set of plans for a gun rack that sits on the floor with butt down and muzzle up. Need one which can be modified to hold up to 8-10 long guns plus a drawer at the bottom for supplies, ammo, maybe pistol, etc.

Will greatly appreciate any help.

Smith Fredericksburg, VA

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
tpg comcntr

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
WoodchuckCanuck

I'll email you directly a PDF file of the only plan I have. Won't handle

8-10 guns but I'll bet it could be adapted easily enough..

Pat Fischer

Reply to
Patrick Fischer

Fri, Dec 31, 2004, 9:57pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@crosslink.net (tpg=A0comcntr) ponders: Can anyone suggest where, or do you have, a set of plans for a gun rack that sits on the floor with butt down and muzzle up. Need one which can be modified to hold up to 8-10 long guns plus a drawer at the bottom for supplies, ammo, maybe pistol, etc.

Library.

Archives.

Google.

JOAT People without "things" are just intelligent animals.

Reply to
J T

BUT I have to think that anyone who owns a dozen "long guns" ...and who uses them....as I do ... really needs any plans to build a storage locker or rack for these guns....

A trip into town to look thru a few furniture stores or surfing the internet to look at available commerecial gun cabinets should give you enough ideas so you could just grab pencil and paper and draw up your own... PLANS...

Sorry ..but If you can modify a set of plans to suit your needs why can't you just draw up your own...

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G.