GRIZZLY VERSUS WOODMASTER PLANER

Looking for a thickness planer with blades that can be resharpened and not interested in making mouldings. Looking at the Grizzly GO453 versus the woodmaster. Anyone have and Pro or Con on these machines? My shop has 220 so that is not a problem.

I can only say that Grizzly is tops in my book. I've had a whole assortment of brands over the years but now my shop is all Grizzly.....my hat is too...:)
In the FWIW department. I have a older Grizzly planer and a friend just bought the new version, both are great heavy duty machines that do the job, lots of cast iron and very little sheet metal. The Woodmaster machines that I have looked at have a lots of sheet metal showing and look light duty. My only experience with the two as far as use is concerned come from a mill where I used to buy lumber. He had just bought a Grizzly planer to supplement a Woodmaster that he had, he was saying that the Grizzly was planning about twice the wood as the Woodmaster, It could have been because the Woodmaster blades were dull or a number of other reasons he was very happy with it until he got the Grizzly.