Grizzly TS stop switch

I love my Grizzly TS, except for the off switch. It is just too small and take a fair amount of focus to turn the saw off. I have noticed that the newer saws have LARGE OFF switches. I would love to refit my saw with one. Has anyone found a source for these newer switches. Thanks
Paul

For many of grizzly's machines there's a "Purchase Parts" button on the item page under the manual and parts lists.
-Leuf
If you want an inexpensive big off switch - I've seen pics on a website where the guy attached a wooden paddle in front of the switch that pushes the "off" button when he hit it. He had cut a hole in the middle so he could reach the "on" button.