Grizzly TS stop switch

I love my Grizzly TS, except for the off switch. It is just too small and take a fair amount of focus to turn the saw off. I have noticed that the newer saws have LARGE OFF switches. I would love to refit my saw with one. Has anyone found a source for these newer switches. Thanks

Paul

Reply to
goaway

For many of grizzly's machines there's a "Purchase Parts" button on the item page under the manual and parts lists.

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf

Reply to