grizzly service

Page 2 of 2
I had the exact opposite experience. Ordered my G0555 and it came out via Viking ( Fedex Trucking) . I live on a hill but a semi *can* get up the street. I was waiting there with my little hand truck and the driver just laughed. He had the 200+ lb package on one of those small manual fork lift pallets. He moved it to the lift gate and actually pushed the whole pallet into my garage - that's up hill and then up the driveway to a garage that's in back of the house. Put in right inside the garage!
I guess it's up to the individual driver and how he feels? Grizz had made no bones about telling me that I was responsible for getting it off the truck but this guy went above and beyond.
So FEDEX/Viking is on my A list.
Vic

This isn't really a Grizzly problem, but the freight company. They recommended I go to the depot and pick mine up. A friend and I took his pickup there and picked up my Grizzly "Ultimate" 14 inch bandsaw.
I read the bill of lading later and it would have cost $60 to use the power tailgate on the big truck.
Nowadays, I just figure anything bought is going to be a PITA, then on the odd occasion it goes right, it's a big surprise.
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 06:19:51 GMT, "DAN & CINDY"

snipped