Grizzly H8110 Workbench

I know this was discussed recently by a satisfied owner but I wanted to second the approval of this bench. I picked mine up on Saturday during the big tent sale in Bellingham, WA and finished putting it together ths afternoon. The vises are level with the top and I have seen no racking or anything else negative yet. I am very happy with my bench and now I can get back to making sawdust.
Phil