GRIZZLY BENCHTOP JOINTER

Am ready to buy the new "6 jointer (G012). Most of my work is small and I don't really have room (or $) for the freestanding 6" jointer. I searched in this group for opinions/experiences re: the G012. I realize this is a brand new product, but was hoping for a few posts on it. Please opine if you have one o' these......