Grizzley band saws

I'm considering a bandsaw purchase. has anyone had any experience with the new Grizzley GO555 14 inch saw. The specs look great for the price. I would appreciate any comments or steering in the direction of such information. Thanks. Ron
I got mine about a month ago. So far, no complaints ( after initially having a hard time getting everything lined up to cut straight). Ditch the Grizzley blade and buy some good ones. It will make a world of difference.
WoodChuck

Lee Valley has Viking blades and state that they are "previously identified as the Timber Wolf (R) brand". Since Suffolk hasn't anything that indicates a name change, I'm assuming that LV simply gets them from the same source as TW. Anyone know anything about these?
Also, how much of a variation in length can a 14-15 inch bandsaw blade have? If mine is an odd size and I can get a name brand one inch longer, is it likely that I can take up the slack in tensioning the bandsaw?
Mike
It seems that several vendors are buying the silicon steel blades in bulk from "the makers of TimberWolf", welding them into standard lengths and are marketing them. This seems to be the case for Suffolk Machine and PC Wood Machines (this is the brand sold thru Woodcraft). It is therefore likely that the Lee Valley "Viking" blades are the same thing (Swedish Silicon Steel).
WoodChuck

I understood that Suffolk was the originator of TimberWolf blades, if not then who?
--
SwampBug
In spewed forth and said:

I've had one for a couple of months now and love it so far. Outside of a couple minor design flaws(lower bearings a little hard to adjust because of trunion) I think you can't beat it for the price. jmo