Grizz G0555 in CT?

Anyone have a Grizzly G0555 band saw in CT?
I'd like to see one in person. If I can check out your copy, I'll bring the coffee, soda, or beer, whatever you prefer.
My direct email is "nospam at snet dot net"
Thanks, Barry
If you contact Grizzly, they coordinate a program where owners of equipment agree to let people come and check them out - so, try calling Grizzly and they might be able to find someone near you.
Mike
in message

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 13:40:57 GMT, "Mike in Mystic"

Thanks! I hadn't heard of that.
Barry