Great Sketchup Project

I was doing some research for Sketchup components and came across this project. This guy is good. He details the entire project here.
Enjoy.
<http://www.overclock.net/case-mod-work-logs/645738-zenith-antique-radio-scratch-entire-case.html
On Mar 8, 4:21pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

Yowzaa! Some serious time in SketchUp and the build. There is a good link in there http://scc.jezmckean.com/home for PC SketchUp components. I wish there were more sites like that. Google's 3D Warehouse is cumbersome and annoying.