Great Lakes Area

A few years ago I saw a TV show on old saw mills in the Great Lakes area. Divers were recovering logs at these sites and using the wood for various woodworking projects. I'm interested in purchasing items made from these woods, can anyone give me some direction on making some contacts.
Thanks: Wayne S. ( snipped-for-privacy@megavision.com)

I'm just curious, what web/Google searches have you done on your own that failed to turn up contacts?

Sports Village wrote:

http://www.forestnet.com/archives/april_00/submerged.htm http://www.aboriginalontario.com/sitepages/content.asp?maincat=Success+Stories
--
WillR