Great Lakes Boat Building School

Located in the beautiful Les Cheneaux Islands of northern Michigan, the Great Lakes Boat Building School offers a full-time, 9 or 12 month program in woodworking, lofting, yacht joinery, traditional and composite wood boat building, and repair and restoration. Registration is now open for the boat school's Summer 2008 Visiting Boat Builder Series of workshops and seminars. Interested students may also enroll in an associate degree program in Wooden Boat Building via our articulation agreement with North Central Michigan College in Petoskey, Michigan. The school also works with Michigan Works to provide students with tuition assistance. For more information please visit us at

and we hope to see you in the boat shop soon!

Reply to
boardwalk