Granite table top advice

Page 2 of 2
I think you may have started something, Michael. I can see it now ... headlines on the cover of next month's American Wooddorker:
"Great New Plans: The ULTIMATE Scary SharpT Table".
The question now is whether to put it on a mobile base and which one ... HTC, Delta, or the Delta clone?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

just make sure the top is loose enough that friction will not lift the base if the table is lifted from the top. could give someone an unpleasant surprise...