Got Lucky for a Gloat

Went into Lowes to check out cordless screwdrivers as I seem to b e loosing a lot of tools lately. Anyway after looking at the Hitachi I made some comments about them looking like tennis shoes as I had a Hitachi router kit. Sales guy goes I've got one here under the the counter we don't stock anymore and its missing the wrenches and manuals. I could probably give it to you for $10. I take a look and its a ML12VC. I have the same kit with both bases already so I go OK. He calls a manager to confirm this and the manager wants $20. I offer to split the difference, which is accepted so I got it for $15. Still missing a cordless screwdriver but I'm smiling.
Mike M (I think the younger one)

I have tried the same thing, but get offered 10% off or something like that.

so I dont have to buy one. However the Hitachi is pretty sweet with LI Battery, so I may have to go back.
Mike M

If you're under 50, you're correct.
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"