Good deals on select Delta tools

Guys,

I was updating my website

and was adding some information on tools from Amazon. I see that Delta is offering a $50 rebate on select tools, and Amazon is offerring a $25 discount on all tool purchases over $199.99. Amazon offers free shipping too.

I selected certain tool categories on my page here:

that show the top Amazon sellers. The data is updated daily and if anyone is interested in other categories, let me know. Sure clicking through on the amazon links generates me a small commision, but that's how I fund my hobbies!

These are the tools with a $50 rebate (expires 2/15/2004): Rebate:

" Dual Bevel Miter Saw Model 36-412

Compound Miter Saw Model 36-312

TwinLaser Miter Saw Model 36-255L

12" Compound Miter Saw Model MS450

14" Band Saw with 1 HP & Enclosed Stand Model 28-206

13" Planer Model 22-580 Midi-Lathe Model LA200/LA200K

To get the $25 off at Amazon, do this (expires 2/24/2003):

  1. Shop: Go to Tools & Hardware and add 9 or more of products offered by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart. (Sorry, you can't use our
1-Click® service with this offer.) When you're finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.

  1. Pay: Use a credit card to pay for the balance of your order.

  2. Save: Enter the promotional claim code TCCAT4XXJAN4 in the field provided on the "Select a payment method" page to get off.

I hope I'm not trolling here, but if anyone is interested in these tools, you can save $75 and I was passing on the word. I saw a few posts about the $50 rebate, but I'm not sure if anyone has noticed the $25 off Amazon offer.

I've been a lurker here and am considering the TwinLaser Miter Saw saw. Can anyone tell me the difference between this saw and a dual-bevel miter saw?

Thanks, dealsites

Reply to
dealsites

And you get a commission on all clicks that come through your site, in exchange for spamming this group, correct?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Barry,

I do get a commision, not on clicks, but on purchases only.

All-in-all, I'm just letting anyone interested know that they can save $75 off the tools before 2/15/2004. Whether or not the buyer clicks through my site or not, the price doesn't change for the buyer.

Hopefully anyone making one of those tool purchases can keep a little extra change in their pocket. I hope that helps.

Reply to
dealsites

It is more in the sprit of the newsgroup to include full disclosure when you are posting some like the above... and seems sleazy when you don't. By including the information that you get a commission if someone purchases starting from your site allows reader to make an informed decision.

Bob McBreen

Reply to
RWM

I thought I was making a full disclosure.

I'm responding to any inital criticism, but I don't intend to bog down this tread or newgroup.

Reply to
dealsites

One to the discussions of cutting wood!

Reply to
RWM

John Carlson

It certainly was refreshing compared to a lot of the "gee look what I found" spams this group has gotten in the past. If you want to boost your credibility and acceptance, hang around and participate in some of the discussions.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita