Good Deal on Wood in the Chicago Area

If you are within a decent drive of Des Plaines IL 60018, check out this Craigs Listing:
http://chicago.craigslist.org:80/nch/mat/322620025.html
I already put in my order, you pay when you pick it up. The guy answers emails failry quick and the prices look good.
Good Luck.
Neil Larson
On Sat, 05 May 2007 19:44:32 GMT, "Neil Larson"

Ya but did notice that refreshments will be severed...
but wrong end of the state, ya know.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618