good deal on 14/twelve bandsaw at laguna tools

they had 10 units when i checked last at $875 per
that is a nice saw you have to pay more if you do not know how to use the internet

Welcome to Usenet. You'll still get the attention you desire if you use punctuation and cite your sources. In fact, that plonking noise you keep hearing will probably subside. You're not being different or edgy, you're being annoying.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 11/30/15 9:42 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Said the guy who doesn't know what the keys that aren't lettered are for.
--

-MIKE-

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:42:31 -0800

and they are already all gone laguna are having a big year end sale now though so probably lots more bargains