Gloat - My Shop Pictures

http://www.woodworking.org/photo/thumbnails.php?album 311
Hooo...hummmm......just another shop.............;-)
Shhheeeeeeeusssss Tom... ya have more storage space than I have shop (12'x20'). Very nice and looks like plenty of thought went into the layout and organization.
Bob S.

Yah, you have something to gloat over OK. I don't see how you keep all that area that clean even with the bodacious dust sucker. One bad thing, I see that terrible Craftsman radial arm saw, note my spelling, I have one about the same vintage.
Great shop and picts.
Walt Conner

Yeh, you suck. My tools are all on mobil bases because I only have workroom for one at a time; the rest reside in corners. My clamps are in a pile because I have no place to put them orderly. Yeh, you suck.
One safety issue I see. That bottle of wine should be consumed only when operating the radial arm saw never the table saw. I know the work that goes into the shop. Great looking, very organized, well appointed.

Man, Looks more loke a High school wood shop. Thanks, Tony D.

When I grow up, I want one just like it.
I was going to hang a pic of my shop up on ABPW, but forget it now....
You sucketh and maketh me a shade of green.
Enjoy it in good health, Tom.
Very nice indeed would love to have fixed equipment so i could install piped extraction maybe i might extend?
I saw a funny quote recently. HE WHO HAS THE MOST TOOLS WHEN HE DIES . . . .WINS!

--
http://www.connoraston.com

Thanks for all the good comments. For the record, the wine is for medicinal purposes only.