Gloat Caabinet Master Clamps

I just received my 4, 36" and 2, 48" Jorgensen CabinetMaster Clamps via UPS. I ordered them on July 31. I paid $16.50 for the 36"ers and $17.50 for the

48"ers. Apparently I bought the last 6 as I went immediately back to the site and they showed "Sold Out". As many of you may know, this price is about $20.00 off on each clamp.
Reply to
Leon

You forgot the NANANANABOBO

Good score.... :

Reply to
Bob Gramza

good score .. you suck

Reply to
Just_call_me_dusty

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:53:56 GMT, "Leon" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Send em here, i'll build them a nice home away from yours! lol

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock