Gloat Caabinet Master Clamps

I just received my 4, 36" and 2, 48" Jorgensen CabinetMaster Clamps via UPS. I ordered them on July 31. I paid $16.50 for the 36"ers and $17.50 for the 48"ers. Apparently I bought the last 6 as I went immediately back to the site and they showed "Sold Out". As many of you may know, this price is about $20.00 off on each clamp.
: I just received my 4, 36" and 2, 48" Jorgensen CabinetMaster Clamps via : UPS. : I ordered them on July 31. I paid $16.50 for the 36"ers and $17.50 for the : 48"ers. Apparently I bought the last 6 as I went immediately back to the : site and they showed "Sold Out". As many of you may know, this price is : about $20.00 off on each clamp. :
You forgot the NANANANABOBO
Good score.... :
good score .. you suck
--

"Bob Gramza" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Wfc_a.6573$ snipped-for-privacy@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:53:56 GMT, "Leon"

Send em here, i'll build them a nice home away from yours! lol
Traves