Re: Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps ON SALE

Leon, are these clamps available through their website? All I see on the site is lumber and wood products.

TomL

For those that like to use the Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps, there is a >GREAT sale at >Woodworkers Source >
> >36" Cabinet Master Clamps $16.50 each. >48" Cabinet Master Clamps $17.50 each. > >Shipping from Phoenix AZ to Houston for 4- 36"ers and 2 -48"ers was $27.61 >Total for these 6 clamps was $128.61 delivered. These clamps are normally >$38.00+ each. > > >
Reply to
TomL

Dust Boy

Well they were, you have to go to the specials page and then look for the Jorgensen Cabinet Master link.

Reply to
Leon