Gloat - African Hardwood $1/bf - Portland, OR

Now that I've filled up my shop with wood, I'll share this information.
I just purchased 1263 board feet of african hardwood for $1263. I got:
Makore - 773 bf Aiele - 150 bf Olonvogo - 94 bf Limbali - 246 bf
Some of the Makore and Olonvogo even has spaulting. All rough sawn, 8/4, pretty strait, mostly clear. I didn't see a single knot in the entire warehouse. The place is going out of business and needs to sell everything by end of month. Everything is $1/bf. Minimum order was 250 bf.
I posted their inventory with contact info here: http://www.mrgreg.org/files/inventory%20summary.pdf
Enjoy!
Well, there is no doubt but that you suck...
I donno, it seems to me that in that quantity they ought to be able to sell it to dealers for more than $1/bf. No?
Well done! You do indeed suck. Did I mention that you suck?
bill

Why is Washington so windy?
It's all that SUCKAGE coming out of Oregon.

At least I was nice enough to divulge my source. I see so many gloats on here where people don't share the wealth. Of course, I didn't let the secret out until AFTER my shop was completely filled...
And the woman running the operation is very nice so I'm happy to send customers her way.
Majorsucketh. Congrats! --dave

Hehe, I went yesterday and got 120bf of loose for the same amount as the 20bf of cannary wood I needed for a commisioned piece.
Mostly 8/4 african teak, some limbali.
Want to go get more.
Loving life in PDX
I thought about getting some. but since these woods are oddballs they may not sell well. people want to know the wood before they will buy a plane made from it.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
No one said you weren't nice; just that you sucked.