African Hardwood Finish ??

I forgot to mention that this particular wood is "Padauk".

Thanks, Doc

Reply to
DrDibb

I used General Finishes Arm-R-Seal on my Padauk projects. They're inside, so the natural Orange of the Padauk has remained. I did mave some unfinished cutoffs that were exposed to direct sunlight - they went to a rich chocolate brown color. No idea whether Arm-R-Seal would have slowed that darkening or not.

Reply to
patrick conroy