Giving away / Free

I hope I'm not violating any rules of the group but I wanted to offer a free laminated base table for anyone who not only resides in the Detroit area, but who may be able to use it to make something such as a router table.

The base was a damaged delivery for a piece of furniture we ordered and they sent us another piece for replacement. The damage is to one corner of the base, which is very minor. It was hit on the corner during delivery and has a small indentation.

The wood is MDF with dimensions of 40" x 40" x 1" thick and has a nice smooth laminated top and sides and a few predrilled holes, which were for the furniture part, but it would work for a nice router table or anything where a smooth finish is required.

If you reside in the Detroit and can use it, let me know and you can pick it up. I'm in the northern subs of Detroit. I also have a picture if you want to view it.

Thanks

Reply to
SBH