We are giving away a free faucet - No Purchase Necessary

As a holiday gift to our customers and to those on our email newsletter list, we are giving away a choice of a brass 3-hole, 8-inch widespread faucet, a single hole modern stainless steel faucet or $100 credit on our website.

There is no purchase necessary and the contest entry form is located at

By entering, you will be added to our email newsletter list however clear opt-out instructions will be included in all of our newsletters.

Thanks and best of luck from

BathVanityExperts