Getting out of woodworking.

I am selling all my woodworking tools and accessories. I live in the Philadelphia suburbs and prefer to sell to individuals from this area. No delivery or shipping. Local pick-up only. You can e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net.
The following is a partial list of items:
Delta 12.5" Planer #22-560 with metal stand - $250 Delta Hollow Chisel Mortiser #14-650, with 5 chisels - $175 Delta Tenoning Jig - $70 Delta Dust Collector #50-850 1.5HP with 2-stage barrel and connection - $ 225
Sprunger 14" Bandsaw - $150 Shopmaster 8" Contractor Saw, 1 hp engine, with fence - $100 AMT Drill Press 3/4hp - $ 75 AMT Shaper - $75 Dewalt Biscuit Plate Joiner #DW 682, with biscuits - $125 Senco SLP20 Brad Gun, with box brads - $100 Bench Vise 5" - $30
Forrest Woodworker II 10" Blade - $70 Forrest DK08244 8" Dado set - $220
Roller Stand- Yellow - $25 Roller Stand- Heavy Duty - $50 Pony Clamps, with black pipe - $15 each
Cast Iron Table Saw Wings - $25 each (wings will fit Delta contractors and unisaws with minor hole modification)
Various clamps, chisels, blades, books, & other woodworking tools and accessories.
Dan