German hammer juggler

das ist gut yah ?

papadoo1

Swingman

Sheesh! That makes the Swingman a German, a Coonass, and (choke, spit, sputter) an AGGIE! A dangerous combination if ever there was one!

/:o)))))))))

Reply to
Dave In Houston

LOL ... mais cher, you had better belief dat, ja!

(Actually, Mom is half German and speaks both languages.... there are a bunch of 'chermans' in South Louisiana (Robert's Cove area comes to mind), and the inevitable cross pollination occurred, resulting in great intelligence and a "hybrid vigor" of phenomenal degree ... as you've no doubt witnessed hereabouts!

... the Aggie part was entirely voluntary. :)

Reply to
Swingman

ah yes another of the gut ones. don't know how to put the umlot on. ross hebeisen, mit da arsh but ich conich shizen.

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Ich can nicht die weldt verstehen.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

"Ross Hebeisen" wrote

?? Ihr Deutsch ist schrecklich.

Reply to
Swingman

yes i know my german ist nix so gut, the only time my parents spoke it was when they didn't want us to no what's up. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

I've been following the various German one-liners with this translator. It's pretty good. Try it out =

papadoo1