German hammer juggler

das ist gut yah ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVIjYpliEo

Ja, das ist sehr gut ... und Wert eines Bieres!!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/11/07
wrote in message

Sheesh! That makes the Swingman a German, a Coonass, and (choke, spit, sputter) an AGGIE! A dangerous combination if ever there was one!
/:o)))))))))
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

wrote in message

LOL ... mais cher, you had better belief dat, ja!
(Actually, Mom is half German and speaks both languages.... there are a bunch of 'chermans' in South Louisiana (Robert's Cove area comes to mind), and the inevitable cross pollination occurred, resulting in great intelligence and a "hybrid vigor" of phenomenal degree ... as you've no doubt witnessed hereabouts! <g>
... the Aggie part was entirely voluntary. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/11/07

?? Ihr Deutsch ist schrecklich.