General M480 jointer Bridgewood M BW-16PV planer

Does anyone in this group have any breakdown information on a General M480 8" jointer and/or a Bridgewood M BW-16PV 16" planer? I am replaceing the cutter heads with Byrd heads and would feel more comfortably if I had some instructions for the job. If you have a resource for this information and would share it, I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks for any suggestions you may have.
Ted
Ted Evans wrote:

M480
replaceing the

some
If you contact General (www.general.ca) they'll mail you a manual for the jointer. It's pretty rudimentary, but does contain an exploded view and parts list. Bridgewood would likely do the same for you. Whether this would be of any more use than what Byrd should provide would have to be seen.
Good luck,
Tim