gammig

Wrong group, Spamming idot losers should go some where else.
Whoops hit the wrong button Sorry bout that

Curran Copeland wrote:

Lighten up. People make mistakes. And there will always be spammers and occassionaly Trolls (as in trolling to hook some quick to take the bait fish.
With the former, jumping down their throat may turn someone off who just might have the answer to one of your future questions.
With the latter, they're looking to provoke a response -any response. If they get it they troll some more. Ignore them. Name calling is their area of expertise, hopefully not yours. Spitting matches benefit no one.
There's a lot of knowledgable folks here, plenty of good questions and plenty of good answers. If there's a little chaffe amongst the wheat - blow it/them off.
Just a suggestion.
charlie b
Good suggestion, Just caught me wrong at the wrong time and I felt like blowing off a little steam.