Re: Some advice is wrong.

Anyone remember the 1975 TV series Survivors when an influenza epidemic wiped out almost all the worlds population. I think that started in the Far East too. Seems kind of prophetic now. I remember one episode when a group of survivors came across a community that had been isolated from the main population only for that community to be wiped out by the virus being carried by the group of survivors. Is that what awaits us isolationists?

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Nope, this one wont even come close to that result.

Nope, we will have a vaccine sometime.

Reply to
John_j