Galooed up a few cabinet doors tonight... (w/pics)

Nice David but you really need to get a dust collector. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Goes to show you can never have enough clamps.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Hello everyone,

I got home around 5pm today and nuked a couple of cabbage rolls for dinner. At 6pm I headed out to the garage to start galooing up some

doors.

I managed to get 14 doors glued up before 8pm.

thing there were only 14 doors as I used every clamp I have.

One special door and 4 glass doors and I am done making doors for my parents kitchen!

Then onto crown and kickplate...

David.

David F. Eisan

Are you going to do the cabinet bodies out of wood or plywood?

Reply to
musials

Galooed: from the root "galoot". Spectacular. envious, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Didja notice that the 3rd one back has the panel in upside down........

Reply to
BobS

Leon,

I have one, it is a 20'x20' concrete slab.... :)

Made any ugly furnitre recently? :) :) :).

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Steve,

Boxes are made and up. They are 3/4" PCB with flat sawn hard maple veneer inside and out. The sheets have some sort of oven cured UV finish on them. I much prefer the look of real wood rather than the picture of wood. Twenty

4'x8' sheets for all the boxes.

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan