Galooed up a few cabinet doors tonight... (w/pics)

Hello everyone,
I got home around 5pm today and nuked a couple of cabbage rolls for dinner. At 6pm I headed out to the garage to start galooing up some
doors.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/partsreadytogo.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/puttingframetogether.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/puttingframetogether2.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/squaringframe.jpg
Somehow I managed to get 14 doors glued up before 8pm.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/14doors.jpg
Good thing there were only 14 doors as I used every clamp I have.
One special door and 4 glass doors and I am done making doors for my parents kitchen!
Then onto crown and kickplate...
David.

Nice David but you really need to get a dust collector. :~)
Leon,

I have one, it is a 20'x20' concrete slab.... :)
Made any ugly furnitre recently? :) :) :).
David.
Goes to show you can never have enough clamps.
Are you going to do the cabinet bodies out of wood or plywood?
Steve,

Boxes are made and up. They are 3/4" PCB with flat sawn hard maple veneer inside and out. The sheets have some sort of oven cured UV finish on them. I much prefer the look of real wood rather than the picture of wood. Twenty 4'x8' sheets for all the boxes.
David.
David F. Eisan wrote:

Galooed: from the root "galoot". Spectacular.     envious,     jo4hn
Didja notice that the 3rd one back has the panel in upside down........

Crap!!!!!