FYI saw this on Wood web, looks like great equipment!

I am switching to a new hobby and selling a variety of equipment. http://www.folioworld.com/wood/joiner.htm http://www.folioworld.com/wood/bandsaw.htm http://www.folioworld.com/wood/deltashaper.htm http://www.folioworld.com/wood/converter.htm The converter is for the shaper and will not be sold until shaper is sold
It Was Written:

I do not understand these words.
Can someone explain?
UA100
translation="My wife took my toys away".
George

George wrote:

or "My cheatin' wife took me to the cleaners and I need to sell off all my stuff and give her half and then live in a van down by the river."
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

Or:
"My wife took my cheatin' ass to the cleaners, and I need to sell off all my stuff and give her half and then live in a van down by the river."
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Barry

It might mean the OP has just dropped below the minimum acceptable number of fingers.
David
Jane & David wrote:

I suppose sweaty palms would put a crink in it.
UA100

Abberrant mental disorder. I think.
D. Mo
vmtw wrote:

pitiful troll
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
On 18 May 2004 09:40:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@vmtw.com (vmtw) wrote:

Nice photoshop job on the converter's serial number. Insurance fraud, or just petty thief?