FYI saw this on Wood web, looks like great equipment!

I am switching to a new hobby and selling a variety of equipment.

The converter is for the shaper and will not be sold until shaper is sold

Reply to
vmtw

It Was Written:

I do not understand these words.

Can someone explain?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

translation="My wife took my toys away".

George

Reply to
George

It might mean the OP has just dropped below the minimum acceptable number of fingers.

David

Reply to
Jane & David

or "My cheatin' wife took me to the cleaners and I need to sell off all my stuff and give her half and then live in a van down by the river."

Reply to
JG

Abberrant mental disorder. I think.

D. Mo

Reply to
D. Mo

"My wife took my cheatin' ass to the cleaners, and I need to sell off all my stuff and give her half and then live in a van down by the river."

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

I suppose sweaty palms would put a crink in it.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Nice photoshop job on the converter's serial number. Insurance fraud, or just petty thief?

Reply to
Zeke