FWW under-table router test

A really excellent review of the 'biggies'. The Triton wins easily. It is that good, eh? No Porter Cable big router tested though. What's up with that? Maybe because the ones tested were all adjustable from above?
The only 15 amp router was the Milwaukee, the rest were predominantly 12 amps. No Hitachi. I guess they don't make one for router table use either.
Anyway, the reason for this post? Why is the 1617 Craftsman 40 dollars more than the identical Bosch 1617?

The red color is more expensive to produce. ;~)
Hey Robatoy, Did this review/issue just come out? The last issue I got had oscillating spindle sanders in it. Maybe my postman is reading mine and I'll get it after he finishes.
Marc Robatoy wrote:

You better have a little chat with your postman!! Be cautious though, he might go postal on you!
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pages/fw_189_054.asp
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

The test is terribly incomplete. Not so much the parameters of the test, rather the selection of pieces tested. I know lots of people with 3 HP+ routers which are still very viable and current. There are lots of lifts around which circumvent the need for the router itself to be adjustable from the top of the table.
I just noticed that there is a 100 dollar difference between the Milwaukee and the Triton. I'm pretty sure the Milwaukee delivers that extra 3 amps worth of juice.... but for 100 dollars?