Funny woodworking phrases on stuff

But Lee Valley does not advertise here. Robin participates and is welcome, but does not come to hawk his wares.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Cool Woodworking

Two signs I have are "Sacrificial Maidens Wanted. Apply Within." and "Loose Women Tightened Here". Oh, woodworking signs. I have "Measure Once, Cut Twice".

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"It's Ok, It's only short at one end" John

Reply to
John B

I favor "I've cut it off twice and it's *still* too short!"

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass