Funny woodworking phrases on stuff

Page 2 of 2

foggytown wrote:

LOL, I'm new to woodworking, well, not really, let's say I'm getting reaquainted after an absence of many years, and these are cracking me up. I think I will be getting a couple of the "Hold My Wood, Baby" boxers for my boyfriend, and if some of these other suggestions make it to designs, I'll be looking at getting a few of those as well.
Nice idea!
On 9 Jul 2005 00:32:30 -0700, the opaque "Cool Woodworking"

Two signs I have are "Sacrificial Maidens Wanted. Apply Within." and "Loose Women Tightened Here". Oh, woodworking signs. I have "Measure Once, Cut Twice".
- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 02:48:22 -0700, Larry Jaques

I favor "I've cut it off twice and it's *still* too short!"
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com

But Lee Valley does not advertise here. Robin participates and is welcome, but does not come to hawk his wares.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Covey wrote: